Eligibility & Payment Procedures
Career Counseling and Employment Services of the Career Center are available without charge to California State University, Dominguez Hills alumni for twelve months following the last date of enrollment at the University. After the initial twelve months, services are available to purchase at every six months (conditions below):
"Alumni" are defined as those individuals who:
- Have completed a degree or credential program at CSUDH, or a master's degree through Extended Education
All Alumni seeking services must enroll in the Alumni Association located in Welch Hall, 490. Phone is (310) 243-2237, website: www.csudh.edu/alumni.
Fee Payment is due and payable on the first visit to the office.
- You will be asked to provide proof of alumni status. A copy of your CSUDH transcripts, an expired CSUDH student identification card, or copy of your diploma are all acceptable.
- Obtain an Alumni Career Services fee form at the Career Center. Make the check payable to CSU DOMINGUEZ HILLS for $60.00.
- Return the check in person to the Cashier's Office, Welch Hall, Room 270.
- You will be given a copy of the fee form with the Cashier's stamp as evidence of payment. You will be asked to present your stamped fee form when using services.