Eligibility & Payment Procedures
Career Counseling and Employment Services of the Career Center are available without charge to California State University, Dominguez Hills alumni for six months following the last date of enrollment at the University. After this grace period, the services listed below will continue to be available for $60 for six months of service. Extended Education course enrollees are excluded from the grace period.
"Alumni" are defined as those individuals who:
- Have completed a degree or credential program at CSUDH
- Have been enrolled in classes at CSUDH
- Have completed courses offered through Extended Education
- Alumni and students from other CSU campuses are eligible for selected services. (See the Reciprocal Services section for additional information).
To help you determine how a counselor would best assist you, a one hour initial appointment is provided free of charge. You will need to provide proof of alumni status prior to the consult.
Fee Payment is due and payable after the first visit to the office.
- You will be asked to provide proof of alumni status. A copy of your CSUDH transcripts, an expired CSUDH student identification card, or copy of your diploma are all acceptable.
- Obtain an Alumni Career Services fee form at the Career Center. Make the check payable to CSU DOMINGUEZ HILLS for the amount indicated.
- Return the check with the fee form by mail or in person to the Cashier's Office, Welch Hall, Room 270 at the campus address.
- You will be given a copy of the fee form with the Cashier's stamp as evidence of payment. You will be asked to present your stamped fee form when using services.