Senior Class Gift
The Senior Class Gift program allows seniors to join together for the last time as a class and leave a lasting impression on campus.
Class of 2014 Campaign
This fundraising campaign challenges the Class of 2014 to make a leadership gift that represents their class year. All seniors are encouraged to participate to ensure the success of this program while making a difference for tomorrow’s students. Live up to the challenge.
- The Class of 2014 voted to support the University Fitness Center, with money raised from the iGave Campaign going to ensure continued maintenance and enhancement (i.e. new fitness equipment) of the facility.
Once a Toro, Always A Toro
Prior classes left their legacy:
- The Class of 2013 supported the University Library so that additional iPads can be purchased and meet the demands of the laptop loan program.
- The Class of 2012 left their legacy by donating two scholarships to the winners of ASI Toro Tuesdays.
What is a Senior Class Gift?
- It is a fundraising campaign among the Class of 2014 seniors that raises money to support undergraduate financial aid, student group and community center funding, and academic programs.
- The Senior Class Gift has an immediate and lasting impact on the next generation of CSUDH students.
- The money does not go toward an endowment. It will be spent immediately and used to help current students.
- By making a gift of $20.14 or more to the Igave campaign, you will help CSUDH continue to meet the needs of students.
How to Give
- Pick up a 2014 Class Gift form at the University Bookstore, ASI, and the Office of Alumni Programs. Fill out the form and pay with cash or check. Make checks payable to "CSUDH Foundation" and write "Senior Gift" in the memo section.
- Show proof of a $20.14+ donation to the Office of Alumni and Family Programs, WH-C490, and receive a free t-shirt!
- Can’t pay now but would still like to participate? Make a pledge! You will have 90 days from the day you make your pledge to fulfill your gift.
When Can I Participate
You can contribute anytime through May 15, 2014. Give Now.
Building a Legacy One Student at a Time
Your participation in the 2014 Senior Class Gift is what's most important, and imagine the impact the Class of 2014 could make if every senior made a gift of $20.14. Collectively, you and your classmates could raise more than $5,000 to enhance the value of the Library at California State University, Dominguez Hills.
Make your gift today by clicking here. Remember, you are students today, but alumni forever.
For more information, please contact the Office of Alumni and Family Programs at (310) 243-2237 or email@example.com.