Career Services for CSUDH Alumni
Yesterday's Students. Today's Leaders.
The staff in the CSU Dominguez Hills Career Center offers career counseling and employment services to help alumni achieve their professional goals. Listed below are some of the career services offered to CSUDH alumni. For additional information, contact the office at (310) 243-3635 or visit the Career Center web site.
“Alumni” are defined as individuals who:
- Have completed a degree or credential program at CSUDH.
- You will be asked to provide proof of alumni status—a copy of your CSUDH transcripts, CSUDH Alumni Association card, or copy of your diploma are all acceptable.
Alumni and students from other CSU campuses are also eligible for selected services. See the Reciprocal Services section for additional information.
Fee Based Services
The Career Center offers the following services at the reasonable rate of $60 for six months.
- A series of four one-hour individual career counseling sessions
- One-time access to career assessment instruments as prescribed by the counselor
- Access to all Career Center events:
- Career and Employment Workshops
- Access to ToroJobs, our online job board
- Renewal no more than three times within a three year period
- Access to the Career Center website and other career information sites linked to the Career Center webpage