Career Services for CSUDH Alumni
Yesterday's Students. Today's Leaders.
The Career Center offers career & professional development opportunities without charge to California State University, Dominguez Hills alumni for 12 months following the last date of their completed degree at the University. After the initial 12 months, the services are available to purchase every 6 months (conditions below) alumni. For additional information, contact the office at (310) 243-3635 or visit the Career Center web site.
“Alumni” are defined as individuals who:
- Have completed a degree or credential program at CSUDH or completed a
Master’s degree through Extended Education.
- You will be asked to provide proof of alumni status—a copy of your CSUDH transcripts, CSUDH Alumni Association card, or copy of your diploma are all acceptable.
- All alumni seeking services after the first 12 months of their degree conferred date must register to join the Alumni Association (Proof of enrollment is required).
Alumni and students from other CSU campuses are also eligible for selected services. Please contact the Career Center at the CSU campus of your choice for more info. Fees do apply.
Fee Based Services
The Career Center offers the following services at the reasonable rate of $60 for six months.
- A series of four 30-minute individual career counseling sessions (If you do not call to cancel your appointment, it will be considered a “no show” and one of your sessions.)
- Access to all Career Center events:
- Career and Professional Workshops
- Career and Internship Fair
- Education Job Fair
- Access to ToroJobs, our online job board
- Renewal no more than three times within a three year period
- Access to the Career Center website and other career information sites linked to the Career Center webpage
Fee Payment is due and payable before the first visit to the office.
- Provide proof of alumni status (alumni card)
- Obtain an Alumni Career Services fee form at the Career Center
- Make a check of $60.00 payable to: CSU DOMINGUEZ HILLS Career Center
- Return the check with the fee form in-person to the Cashier’s Office:
Welch Hall, Room 270
- Your Alumni Career Service Fee Form will be stamped at the Cashier’s Office as evidence of payment. You will be asked to present your stamped fee form and alumni card when using services