Join Now for FREE! Reconnect and recommit to CSU Dominguez Hills by joining the Alumni Association. This is your opportunity to help strengthen CSU Dominguez Hills as the premier public educational institution of the South Bay. The CSU Dominguez Hills Alumni Association is no longer a dues paying organization. A Lifetime Membership in the CSU Dominguez Hills Alumni Association is available for all alumni without charge! Active alumni will be able to take advantage of a wide variety of discounts and affinity programs. Become active today by completing the online Alumni Information Update form.
Your Membership = Exclusive Opportunities
Auto, Home, and Renters Insurance
|Have you taken advantage of a tangible benefit of CSUDH Alumni Association? Through the Alumni Association’s relationship with Mercer Health & Benefits Administration LLC, you can secure auto and home insurance from Liberty Mutual Insurance at exclusive rates and special discounts. To learn more and enroll, visit their website or call 1-888-560-ALUM (2586).|
Health and Life Insurance
|As a CSUDH alum, you can take advantage of simplified and worry-free protection when it comes to securing medical, dental, vision, long term care and life insurance. This protection is available to you at special member-only rates and discounts through Mercer Health & Benefits Administration LLC. To learn more and enroll, visit Mercer's website or call 1-888-560-ALUM (2586).|
- Free entrance with your Alumni Association Membership Card to CSU Dominguez Hills athletic events (home games only). For more information contact the Athletics Department at (310) 243-2224 or visit the Athletics website.
- 30% discount for private room rental rates at Loker Student Union. For more information, contact Loker Student Union at (310) 243-3854 or visit the LSU website.
- $10 tickets to CSU Dominguez Hills Theatre events. For more information, contact the Theatre Department at (562) 243-3588 or send a message via email.
- 10% discount at the University Bookstore. For more information, contact the Bookstore at (310) 243-3789 or via email.
- Access to all 23 CSU campuses libraries: books, periodicals, microfiche, media materials, special collections and achieves. Restrictions may apply for certain resources. For more information, contact the CSU Dominguez Hills Library at (310) 243-3700 or visit the University Library website.
- Access to CSU Dominguez Hills Career Services. As an alumni member, you may view job postings, attend all job and grad fairs, have access to the university's career library and one free consultation with a career counselor, within the first year of graduation. After 12 months of being conferred a degree, a fee of $60 is charged every six months to continue access to Career Services. For more information, contact the Career Center Office at (310) 243-3625 or visit the Career Center website.
- Auto Insurance Discounts: Your Alumni Association Membership Card may also qualify for discounts through participating insurance companies. Membership is not automatic upon graduation or completion of a degree or credential. To request for confirmation of your alumni membership, please update your alumni profile and indicate "Insurance Discount" in the final text box. Confirmation will be sent only to the email in the alumni profile. We apologize, but we cannot verify membership over the phone.
Note: Benefits may change and/or be revoked at any time.
IMPORTANT PRIVACY CHOICE
You have the right to control whether the university shares your name, address, and electronic mail address with our affinity partners (companies that we partner with to offer products or services to our alumni). Please see Privacy for more information and instructions to restrict the sharing of your information.