ADMISSIONS CRITERIA FOR TRANSFER STUDENTS
CSUDH is not impacted for Upper-Division Transfer Applicants. Additional information regarding CSU Campus Impaction is available on the California State University website.
Transfer Articulation Agreements
For CSUDH's transfer articulation agreements, visit ASSIST.org.
Upper Division Admission Requirements*
Upper division students are eligible for admission to the CSU if they meet the following requirements:
- Have completed 60 transferable semester units (90 quarter units)
- Have completed at least 30 semester (45 quarter) units of general education courses, graded C or better in each course including:
- 1 course of 3 semester (4 quarter) units in written communication,
- 1 course of 3 semester (4 quarter) units in oral communication,
- 1 course of 3 semester (4 quarter) units in critical thinking, AND
- 1 course of 3 semester (4 quarter) units in mathematics/quantitative reasoning. The mathematics course must be above the level of intermediate algebra. Go to www.ASSIST.org for listings of CCC courses that meet the general education requirements.
- Have a grade point average of 2.00 or better in all transferable college units attempted, and
- Are in good standing at the last college or university attended (i.e. eligible to re–enroll at that college or university).
This transfer plan clears all course deficiencies that might have occurred in high school.
*BSN applicants refer to www.csudh.edu/cps/son/bsn/ for additional admission criteria.
For more information, call the Transfer Hotline at 1–877–U2CSUDH (1–877–822–7834) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.