Welcome to CSU Dominguez Hills!
Whether you are a high school or college counselor, we'd like to help you find the information you need.
Latest CSUDH Counselor Connection Newsletters
[Get Adobe Acrobat Reader free here]
Enrollment Steps for Fall
- October 1 - CSU Mentor opens for first-time freshmen and and upper-division transfer applicants
- November 30 - Priority application filing period ends
- January 1 - Free Application for Financial Aid (FAFSA) opens
- February 15 – Freshmen Applicants submit official transcript through 1st Semester of 12th Grade if requested
- March 2 - Priority Financial Aid Application Deadline
- March 15 – Transfer Applicants submit official transcript(s) of all completed work to receive a transfer credit analysis prior to course registration
- May 1 - Intent to enroll deadline
- May 7 - Deadline for Freshmen Admits to take the EPT/ELM test
- May 12 - Deadline to submit additional financial aid documents
- July 15- All Undergraduate admits submit official transcript(s) through Spring. High School transcripts must include graduation date for Freshmen.
For other important dates, follow the links below:
Discover Dominguez: Counselors Conference Presentations
[Get MS PowerPoint Viewer]
If you have any questions, please contact us at (310) 243-3422.