Welcome to CSU Dominguez Hills!
Whether you are a high school or college counselor, we'd like to help you find the information you need.
Please join us for our Discover Dominguez Hills Counselors Day on October 16, 2014. Click here to register.
Latest CSUDH Counselor Connection Newsletters
[Get Adobe Acrobat Reader free here]
- Fall 2014 [PDF] (coming soon!)
- Spring 2014 [PDF]
- Winter 2014 [PDF]
Enrollment Steps for Fall 2015
- October 1 - CSU Mentor opens for first-time freshmen and and upper-division transfer applicants
- November 30 - Priority application filing period ends
- January 1 - Free Application for Financial Aid (FAFSA) for 2015-16 academic year opens
- February 15 – Freshmen Applicants submit official transcript through 1st Semester of 12th Grade if requested
- March 2 - Priority Financial Aid Application Deadline
- March 15 – Transfer Applicants submit official transcript(s) of all completed work to receive a transfer credit analysis prior to course registration
- May 1 - Intent to enroll deadline
- May 2 - Deadline for Freshmen Applicants to take the EPT/ELM test
- May 15 - Deadline to submit additional financial aid documents
- July 15- All Undergraduate Applicants submit official transcript(s) through Spring 2015. High School transcripts must include graduation date
For other important dates, follow the links below:
If you have any questions, please contact us at (310) 243-3422.