STEP 1: GATHER YOUR INFO
You’ll need to have:
- Your high school transcript
- Your official SAT I or ACT test scores
- The application fee of $55 (check, money order or credit card)*
* You can request a fee waiver when applying online at CSUMentor. Fee waivers are only available to qualified California residents from low-income families.
STEP 2: APPLY
Complete your application and pay the $55 fee online at CSUMentor.
You can also send a $55 check to cover the nonrefundable application fee, made payable to “CSU Dominguez Hills.” Mail the check to:
1000 E. Victoria Street
Carson, CA 90747
Include the student’s name and date of birth and/or the application confirmation number (included in the email with your application confirmation) on the check.
STEP 4: TAKE EPT/ELM TESTS
Take your English Placement Test (EPT) and/or Entry Level Mathematics Exam (ELM) as soon as possible after being admitted to CSUDH.
STEP 5: ACTIVATE MYCSUDH
Your application confirmation letter will include the information you need to activate your My.CSUDH.EDU online account. Check this account often to:
- Check your application status
- See what documents you still need to submit
- Pay tuition and fees
- Confirm your intent to enroll
- Schedule academic advising
- Check your financial aid application and award
- Register for classes
- Check your student email
- And much more
STEP 6: CONFIRM YOUR INTENT TO ENROLL BY MAY 1ST (FALL ONLY)
- Log in to My.CSUDH.EDU
- Click on the application status link
- Click on Accept/Decline
- Select “I Accept Admission”
You must do this before you can attend new student orientation, apply for housing, receive mandatory academic advising, and register for classes.
STEP 8: GET IMMUNIZED
Students who attended California public high schools after July 1, 1999, have met this requirement.
If your student attended a private high school, attended in another state or outside the United States:
- Download an immunization form
- Take it to your doctor or clinic
- Have all required immunizations
- Return the completed form to the Office of Admissions and Records