Pay Your Bill
What is the Deadline to Pay for My Classes?
The deadline to pay for classes varies, depending on the date a student registers. Also, if a student signs up for an installment payment plan, there are several deadlines with which to adhere. The general payment deadlines are listed below. See the Fees section of the class schedule for detailed information.
- If you register between Monday, October 20, 2014 and Tuesday, November 11: Registration fees are due Wednesday, November 12, 2014.
- If you register after November 11, 2014: Registration fees are due 48 hours after your registration.
- If you register between Monday, April 27, 2015 and Sunday, June 7, 2015: Registration fees are due Monday, June 8, 2015.
- If you register after June 7, 2015: Registration fees are due 48 hours after your registration.
How to Pay for Your Classes
There are several ways that students can pay for classes. You can pay:
- In Person at the Cashier's Office with cash, checks and money orders only.
- By Mail with check only.
- On-line with ToroPay with electronic check or by credit card only.
For detailed information on making payments, installment plans or useful Cashier's FAQs, visit the Cashier's Office's website.