[Get Adobe Acrobat Reader Free here.]
- The process of conferring degrees takes approximately four to six weeks and begins two weeks after grades are submitted at the end of the term.
- Once a student's degree is conferred and posted to their transcript an email is sent to the student's CSUDH email account and a diploma is requested.
- Diplomas requested after April 1, 2013 are mailed directly to the student’s address. Students may update this address by accessing their my.csudh.edu account. When the diploma is shipped, the student will receive a second notification in their CSUDH email address.
- Diplomas requested prior to April 1, 2013 will be available for pick-up or mailed to the student upon request.
What's On the Diploma
- Your name as it appears on your student record. You may add an additional name, but you may not remove the name that appears on your record unless an official Change of Name/Address form and appropriate documentation has been submitted with documentation. You may find out more information on changing your name here.
- Your degree (BA, BS, MA, MBA, MS) and major with minor.
- If you have a double major with the same degree both majors will appear on your diploma. (e.g., BA in Psychology and History)
- If you have a double major with two degrees, you will receive two diplomas. (e.g., BA in Psychology and a BS in Computer Science)
- If you have a double major with two degrees and a minor, the minor will only appear on one diploma.
- If you meet the GPA requirements, University Honors (Cum Laude, Magna Cum Laude, and Summa Cum Laude) and Honors in the Major (if your department has nominated you) will also appear on the diploma.
Requesting an Additional Copy of Your Diploma
You may hand carry or mail a Diploma Reorder form and $15.00 check or money order made out to CSUDH to:
Office of Admissions and Records
1000 E. Victoria Street
Carson, CA 90747