CSU Dominguez Hills is now offering Direct Deposit as an option for receiving refunds. Examples of possible refunds are financial aid, tuition overpayments, dropped classes, deposit returns for keys or housing, or unneeded parking permits. CSUDH has partnered with Wells Fargo for processing direct deposits to your designated bank account or sending checks to the mailing address on record with CSUDH.
By establishing a direct deposit of the refund(s) to your bank checking or savings account you will receive your University refund in a timely manner; normally within several days of the refund.
If your refunds are mailed to you in the form of a check, additional processing, and mailing time will add five to ten additional days for you to receive the check. If you choose to receive a check, you must ensure that the mailing address on your student account is accurate and complete.
CSUDH has partnered with Wells Fargo Bank for processing direct deposits to your designated bank account. It only takes a minute. Here’s what you do:
1. Log onto my.csudh.edu
2. Click the link under Student Refunds
3. You will be directed to a secure site hosted by our processing partner Wells Fargo bank
4. Follow the instructions to set up your profile and preferences
Why do Direct Deposit?
• It's faster — get your refund within days instead of a week or more
• It's convenient — no check to wait for or deposit
• It saves money — no check-cashing fee to pay
Why wait for your refund? Sign up for Direct Deposit at My.CSUDH.EDU now
You should be prepared with information regarding your checking or savings account including the bank routing number and your account number. It is critical that the information is accurate when you enter it. If the information is not accurate, your refund will be delayed.