The Accounting Services office is dedicated to providing a range of responsive, customer-oriented financial services to students, employees and vendors of the University.
Among the services provided are:
- Timely reimbursement of employee travel expenses and education of employees regarding CSU system travel regulations.
- Timely and accurate payments to vendors for merchandise and services provided to the University.
- Provision of accurate financial information, via both on-line computer access and periodic hard copy reports.
- University department payroll and operating expense activity.
- Education of University department personnel in understanding University financial policies and use of the financial reporting tools available to them.